B12 has been researched lately as a cancer prevention supplement due to its effects on the immune system.
B12 is an essential vitamin for adrenal fatigue, hormonal balance, maintaining healthy nervous and cardiovascular system.
Symptoms of B12 deficiency are: tiredness, mood disorders, depression, chronic stress, joint and muscle pain, inability to concentrate and focus, abnormal heart problems such as palpitation, bleeding gums, mouth sores, serious deficiency in B12 can lead to pernicious anaemia.
Benefits of B12:
- Helps maintain energy levels. B12 is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose.
- Prevents memory loss as it has a role in the signalling of neurotransmitters.
- Helps the nervous system work properly and boosts mood, B12 is needed for concentration and cognitive processes.
- It’s very important for maintaining heart health as it reduces homocysteine levels which are the main risk factor for heart disease.
- It’s very important for digestive processes. It helps to build healthy bacteria in the gut
- B12 is needed to produce healthy red blood cells preventing anaemia and supporting good energy production.
No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or animal products
METHYLOBALOMIN 100mcg per drop
Directions for use:
Use up to 7 ml sublingually per week in divided daily doses starting at 1 drop per day.