What is skin cancer and how to recognise it?
Skin cancer is when the skin starts to grow abnormally, however only some types of growth are considered abnormal.
Skin cancer is categorised into 3 types:
- Basal cell carcinoma BCC – most common, relatively harmless, rarely spreads.
- Squamous cell carcinoma SCC – malignant type, abnormal cells grow uncontrollably
- Melanoma – most dangerous type, however if detected early can be curable.
Skin cancer is one of the most common diagnosed cancers especially in Australia and US.
The main points to remember about skin cancer are:
- The sun does NOT cause skin cancer. The British Journal of Dermatology has disproven this theory as most cancers appear in the places not exposed to the sun.
- Sunscreen creams are filled with cancer causing chemicals, so its best to avoid them, use alternative creams and avoid exposure to the sun at the pick hours to prevent skin damage.
- Keep the immune system strong supplementing with the herbs and natural remedies.
- Poor nutrition, toxic environment and inability for the body to detox properly has a huge impact on how our body reacts to changes in the cells.
- In order for the cells to grow out of control, there must be a suitable condition meaning acidic pH, lack of hormonal balance, poor liver function and low immune system.
- Reduce inflammation and toxicity
Black Salve Ointment
The most effective way to remove cancer cells is to apply Black Salve ointment.
Black salve is a powerful botanical extract to draw the cancerous calls, however it needs to be used with caution and under strict supervision.
Black salve is very effective for removing skin cancers, however it doesn’t nourish or heal an overall condition of the skin.
In my practice after years of trying different products to treat skin cancers, I found this highly effective cream which I recommend to use in conjunction with Black Salve or on its own for an inflamed skin. This cream dramatically improves the condition of the skin. It consists of powerful herbs, anti-oxidants, peptides, Veratric oil, Licorice root plus many vitamins and minerals.
For more information or to purchase this highly effective cream contact Gosia directly.
ABCD Melanoma Detection Guide
Reference: Taken from the Cancer Council of Australia’s website